Happy May! Hope you had a fabulous Mother’s Day. I thank everyone who purchased my motherhood humor books this month. I’m so happy to bring a ray of sunshine into your lives.
I’ve been back at work on my novel, after setting it aside for almost 6 months. Sometimes in writing, this happens, I was working on it furiously, then the holidays hit and I had to really think about where I was going with the story. I was half-way through and just sort of hit writer’s, but eventually the dam gave way and the flood of words sprung forth, once again!
Much love to you all and many blessings.
Check out my books. I write children’s books, parenting humor, and dramatic fiction novels.
Life is a kaleidoscope, so I write it.
Catherine Burr’s Authored Books*
21. God Loves Me Too (children’s book, 2012, series published by New Line Press)
20. God Loves Me (children’s book, 2012)
19. The Cat Who Could Count (children’s book, 2012)
18. The Cat Who Would Never Be the Same (children’s book, 2012)
17. The Cat Who Found Fame (children’s book, 2012)
16. The Cat Who Went Lame (children’s book, 2012)
15. The Cat With No Name (children’s book, 2012)
14. Inconvenient Affairs (women’s fiction/short stories, 2010)
13. An Inconvenient Attorney (short story, 2009)
12. Jack and Jill aka An Inconvenient Mistress (short story, 2008)
11. Orchids to Die For (*co-author) (novel, 2007)
10. Desires and Deceptions (novel, 2006)
9. Silicon Secrets (novel, 2006) (second edition, published by New Line Press)
8. Motherhood Moments (non-fiction, 2008)
7. Motherhood is not for Wimps column (Published by The Celebrity Cafe.com (2007-2008)
6. Motherhood is not for Wimps (*co-author) (non-fiction, 1996, published by Walrus Productions)
5. Misadventures of Moms and Disasters of Dads (*anthology, contributing author) (2004, published by Moms in Print)
4. Wreal Writers Write Romance audio book (*narrator/contributing author) (2004, published by Hazel Street Productions)
3. Silicon Secrets (novel, 2002) (published by Gardenia Press)
2. Remember Your Heritage (non-fiction) (1990, self-published)
1. Non-Profit Directory (project director) (1991, published by Non-Profit Development Center)
Buy Catherine Burr books in over 60 countries around the world, at Apple iBooks, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.
Catherine Burr is a bestselling author of children’s books and romance novels
Some of Catherine Burr’s titles include the novels, Silicon Secrets, Desires and Deceptions, Orchids to Die For (co-author), the parenting humor books, Motherhood Moments, and Motherhood is not for Wimps, and children’s books, including the Shadow Cat series (5 books), and the God Loves Me series (2 books).
In 2004, Catherine founded a publishing company and published 115 books blazing into the digital age.
Catherine lives in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, where she likes to take her dogs to the lake, and write books using her cell phone.
Follow @Catherineburr on Twitter